martes, 28 de junio de 2011

DEAR YEAR 3

Dear Year 3,
I am writing this message in the year 3 blog - I hope you get to read it!
I want to tell you that I have really enjoyed teaching you all over the last 2 years.
It has been fantastic to see how much you have all progressed and to see the enthusiasm you have brought to the projects we have shared together in English.
In the work about Plants, it was lovely to share your excitement and pride for the Year 3 Plum Tree; in the Art project about your boxes, it was wonderful to see each of you invent your own magical worlds; and just recently in your work on The Forest Mural, I loved watching your characters come to life in your beautiful art work and your performances in the class assembly.
Have a fantastic holiday, try to practice your English when you can (!) and I look forward to seeing how much you have all grown when we come back to school in september.
Bye for now
Love from Emma

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario